how do you find initial speed? Yahoo Answers
Deceleration may be calculated as change in speed over a period of time by using the formula final speed (s f) minus initial speed (s i) divided by the time of the change in speed (t): (s f-s i)÷t=deceleration.... Deceleration may be calculated as change in speed over a period of time by using the formula final speed (s f) minus initial speed (s i) divided by the time of the change in speed (t): (s f-s i)÷t=deceleration.
kinematics How do I know an initial speed of a thrown
How can i calculate initial velocity (U/L) of enzyme from absorbance value,? i am doing ALP assay through discontinuous spectrophotometric methods in order to know Km and Vmax, the typical... where X and Y are the coordinates of the player I want to hit, V0 the initial speed, theta the angle at witch the rocket is shot, totalFlightTime is, like the name says, the total flight time of the rocket until it reaches (X, Y) and g is the gravity (400 in my game).
How to find initial speed" Keyword Found Websites Listing
3/10/2007 · Best Answer: You use the equation that x(t)=v0*cos(45)*t where t is the flight time and v0 is the initial speed you are given that x(t)=90 when the ball lands. how to get to hundred islands To get the initial velocity, I will say that the average velocity is (in the y-direction): In case it wasn't clear, the final velocity was zero m/s. I can say this because the velocity is changing
find the initial speed? Yahoo Answers
Deriving displacement as a function of time, constant acceleration and initial velocity. Deriving displacement as a function of time, constant acceleration and initial velocity. If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble … how to keep a girl interested on the phone While it may be more convenient or more common to describe the initial velocity v o in terms of its speed v o and angle , it is easier -- and necessary -- to solve the equations in terms of the x- and y-components of the initial velocity.
How long can it take?
How do you find the initial speed? Yahoo Answers
- Solved I Need To Find The Calculated Initial Speed And Th
- kinematics How do I know an initial speed of a thrown
- How do you calculate initial speed science.answers.com
- How do I find the initial speed given the following
How To Find The Initial Speed
The question The longest kick in CFL history was 83.2m. If the ball remained in the air for 4.12s, determine its initial speed. I calculated it several times and got the same answer, 40.38m/s, but the textbook says it's 28.6m/s.
- 10/04/2008 · A(n) 5 g bullet is fired into a 166 g block that is initially at rest at the edge of a frictionless table of height 2 m. The bullet remains in the block, and after impact the block lands 2.2 m from the bottom of the table. The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s^2 Find the initial speed of …
- You know the final speed, v f, and the initial speed, v i (which is zero), and you know the acceleration, a. Because v f – v i = at , you know that Now you have the time.
- 18/04/2008 · well, you know the dolphin accelerates at 0.50m/s^2 for 15s which would result in a speed of 0.50 * 15 = 7.5m/s, subtracting that form the final speed of 9.6 gives 2.1m/s initial speed.
- Here’s an example: Imagine that you fire a cannonball at an angle, as shown in the preceding figure. Given the initial speed of the cannonball and the angle at …