Travel from Stavanger Airport (SVG) to Pulpit Rock
17/02/2017 · How to get to pulpit rock from Stavanger Airport Sola. This video shows how to get to pulpit rock parking and cabin. Recommend way is through Sola - Stavanger - Tau - Jørpeland - Pulpit rock... Stavanger international airport, Sola, with its more than 60 destinations makes it easy to go by plane to and from the region. Tickets and airlines are found at Avinor. At the airport you can rent a car at reasonable prices to get around.
Pulpit Rock Norway’s Most Visited Attraction – The Travel
The Pulpit Rock & Norway in a nutshell® tour from Stavanger is available as a round trip with return to Stavanger, or as a one way trip to Oslo. The tour requires overnight stays in Stavanger and Bergen, and you can add additional overnight stays en route according to your wishes.... Stavanger to Pulpit Rock: How to Get There There are two ways to get to the starting point of the hike, by bus or car. Both modes of transportation involve a ferry crossing on …
Preikestolen My Stavanger
I have been to Preikestolen or Pulpit Rock a few times as I live in Stavanger and it is located a short boat trip and drive away. I did an afternoon hike to Preikestolen on a Friday afternoon and here is a short video that shows a bit of the experience. how to gain muscle and lose fat diet Rome2rio makes travelling from Pulpit Rock to Stavanger Airport (SVG) easy. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world.
How far is Pulpit Rock from Stavanger Airport (SVG)
Stavanger to Pulpit Rock transfer. Ferry from Stavanger to Tau, and bus transfer from Tau to Pulpit Rock. There are various departures from Stavanger to Pulpit Rock. Which is good because we’ll have one to suit your plans! The transfer takes around 40 minutes by ferry and 30 minutes by bus. The best way to plan your journey is by viewing our timetable and printing a copy or taking a how to keep potatoes from turning brown after peeling Answer 1 of 5: We have just one day to fly from Bergen to Stavanger, climb Pulppit Rock and return to Bergen that night. We realize this will be a big day. We are interested in finding out the best method of getting to Pulpit Rock once we have reached the airport...
How long can it take?
How to hike Trolltunga Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) and
- how to get to pulpit rock from stavanger airport this week
- Stavanger Airport Avinor
- How to get from Pulpit Rock to Stavanger Airport (SVG) by bus
- Pulpit Rock Norway’s Most Visited Attraction – The Travel
How To Get To Pulpit Rock From Stavanger Airport
Hiking trip to Pulpit Rock & additional night in Stavanger This guided trip will take you on one of Norway’s most popular and spectacular hikes. Situated only a few hours from Stavanger, Pulpit Rock – or Preikestolen in Norwegian – is a towering cliff-plateau directly suspended over Lysefjorden.
- 23/03/2012 · Re: Getting to pulpit rock from the airport Mar 23, 2012, 10:53 AM The pulpit rock is special, but personally I would not fly into Stavanger on a day trip only to climb the rock.
- Hi, The fastest way would be a bus to Stavanger (alternatively a taxi) and the boat from there over to Tau. From Tau you would also need to get a taxi to the starting point of the hike.
- We have just one day to fly from Bergen to Stavanger, climb Pulppit Rock and return to Bergen that night. We realize this will be a big day. We are interested in finding out the best method of getting to Pulpit Rock once we have reached the airport in Savanger.
- Once you decide to take the travel by road and you are not aware of the route then you can get your Stavanger Airport (SVG) to Pulpit Rock Route planned. Once when you decide, that you want to travel by road, it is important to manage the travel expenses.